Avocado Pasta – Recipe
Avocado Pasta – Recipe. The easiest, most unbelievably creamy avocado pasta that everyone will love. And it’ll be on your dinner table in just 20 min!
- 12 ounces spaghetti
- 2 ripe avocados, halved, seeded and peeled
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup canned corn kernels, drained and rinsed
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions; drain well.
- To make the avocado sauce, combine avocados, basil, garlic and lemon juice in the bowl of a food processor; season with salt and pepper, to taste. With the motor running, add olive oil in a slow stream until emulsified; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, avocado sauce, cherry tomatoes and corn.
- Serve immediately.
You may be interested
If You Eat Garlic And Honey On An Empty Stomach For 7 Days, This Is What Happens To Your BodyChristina - Mar 19, 2018
If You Eat Garlic And Honey On An Empty Stomach For 7 Days, This Is What Happens To Your Body:…
Stop Buying Garlic. Here’s How to Grow an Endless Supply of Garlic Right at HomeChristina - Mar 19, 2018
Stop Buying Garlic. Here’s How to Grow an Endless Supply of Garlic Right at Home: Garlic is arguably one of…
THE MOST POWERFUL HERB THAT DESTROYS STREP, HERPES, CANDIDA AND FLU VIRUS!Christina - Mar 19, 2018
The mint family is proud to present one of its most powerful members- the thyme. Thyme comes from the Mediterranean areas…