Avocado Pasta – Recipe
Avocado Pasta – Recipe. The easiest, most unbelievably creamy avocado pasta that everyone will love. And it’ll be on your dinner table in just 20 min!
- 12 ounces spaghetti
- 2 ripe avocados, halved, seeded and peeled
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup canned corn kernels, drained and rinsed
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions; drain well.
- To make the avocado sauce, combine avocados, basil, garlic and lemon juice in the bowl of a food processor; season with salt and pepper, to taste. With the motor running, add olive oil in a slow stream until emulsified; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, avocado sauce, cherry tomatoes and corn.
- Serve immediately.
You may be interested
5 Tips for revive foodChristina - Dec 15, 2017
5 Tips for revive food: wilted: A quick soak in ice water for 5 to 10 minutes is often enough…
Easy Stuffed Chicken ParmesanChristina - Nov 07, 2017
The delicious Stuffed Chicken Parmesan recipe I’m sharing today is a lighter, insanely easy version you can make at home…